Performance of 11MP projects implementation in Q1

IMG_2996-1_0For the first quarter (Q1) of 2017, 85 projects (18.3 per cent) out of 464 State-funded 11th Malaysia Plan (11MP) physical projects have been completed, while the remaining 379 projects (81.7 per cent) were in various stages of implementation.

According to Second Finance Minister, YB Dato Sri Wong Soon Koh, over the same period, the cumulative expenditure for these State-funded projects was RM5.03 billion or 25 per cent of the total 11MP ceiling of RM20 billion.

He said this in his winding-up speech during the First Meeting of the Second Term of the 18th State Legislative Assembly on 19th May 2017.

Under the State-funded 11MP projects, a revised total of 945 projects were approved for implementation for the 2016-2020 period.

Out of the 945 projects, 464 were physical projects while the remaining 481 were non-physical projects, which included grants, contributions, investments and programmes.

The Minister explained that for the performance of Federal-funded 11MP projects in Q1 of 2017, a total of 520 projects were approved for implementation under the 2nd Rolling Plan.

As of 31st March, 41 projects (7.9 per cent) have been completed, whereas the remaining 479 projects (92.1 per cent) were in various stages of implementation.

As for cumulative expenditure in Q1 of 2017, RM771 million (17.37 per cent) out of the total allocation of RM4.44 billion under the 2nd Rolling Plan had been expended.

Comments are closed.